Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. These optimized single chainring bolts have a 4 mm hex socket on the bolt and a 6 mm hex socket on the nut...that's right, no more spanner for your single ring bolts! These are 6 mm long so they work perfectly with any bolt-on single chainring that does not have threaded standoffs. - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7-8 NM tightening torque with light grease on threads only - Material - 7075-T6 aluminum - Weight - 5 bolts = 10 grams
Shims for fitting 25.4mm diameter handlebars to 31.8mm clamp diameter stems. - Outside Diameter: 31.8mm - Inside Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 48mm - Machined Aluminum - Anodized Black
Shims for fitting 26.0mm diameter handlebars to 31.8mm clamp diameter stems. - Outside Diameter: 31.8mm - Inside Diameter: 26.0mm - Length: 44mm - Machined Aluminum - Anodized Black
Wheels Manufacturing hangers are stiffer than almost any OEM hanger, which improves durability and shifting performance. - OEM hangers are only produced by a handful of manufacturers, mostly in Taiwan and China. As a result, you will see many bikes with exactly the same hanger. Bicycle manufacturers may make mid year changes. Please use the hanger photos to select the proper hanger for your application. - These hangers DO NOT INCLUDE attachment hardware with the exception of QBP # FS1561 (DROPOUT 399) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Made in the USA
Wheels Manufacturing hangers are stiffer than almost any OEM hanger, which improves durability and shifting performance. - OEM hangers are only produced by a handful of manufacturers, mostly in Taiwan and China. As a result, you will see many bikes with exactly the same hanger. Bicycle manufacturers may make mid year changes. Please use the hanger photos to select the proper hanger for your application. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Made in the USA
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
$11.99 - $12.99
• Forged aluminum seat clamp • Chromoly integrated QR seat binder bolt • Increased durability and clamping force
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
$9.99 - $22.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
$4.59 - $38.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
- Rubber - Color: Black
SRAM BB30/English Bottom Bracket Adaptor allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 frame; 68mm shells only - Install with headset press and green Loctite
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Includes 5 Threaded Hose Barbs, 5 Compression Fittings, 1 T8 Torx Wrench - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
Frame clamps can be used to attach fender stays to suspension forks and other frame points of the bicycle as needed. - Includes 2 clamps and screws
The Stem Shim Adapter helps to accommodate different diameter steerer tube and stem clamp combinations.
The Problem Solvers Compression Plug for 1 1/8-inch Forks is for threadless aluminum and carbon forks. It fits tightly inside the fork and provides easy headset adjustment and a nice, clean look.
The Problem Solvers Direct Mount Adapter gives you a place to install direct-mount Shimano and SRAM derailleurs. It was initially developed for standard mountain bike frames with 68/73mm wide bottom bracket shells, and is equally suited to fat/snow bikes, where their 100mm wide bottom brackets make front derailleur applications a little difficult. The adapter is made of light and durable 6061 aluminum.
$24.99 - $44.99
The Problem Solvers Head Tube Reducers resize your head tube to accommodate different size forks. These fine aluminum reducers are designed for traditional, external-cup headsets. Please contact us for any questions about compatibility with your bicycle.
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
- AL6061 alloy construction - Non-keyed design - Jar of 40 spacers
Steel 1mm spacer fits Shimano cassette bodies - Great for 10 sp cass on 8/9 sp hubs - Also for many other fit applications
- Anti chain-suck device - Allows the front derailleur to be adjusted for strong downshifts - If not using front derailleur the device can act as a chain guide
- AL6061-T6 alloy quick-release seatpost clamp with CNC machined cut-outs - Stainless steel bushing ensures smooth lever action - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seatpost and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seatpost and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seatpost and carbon frame - 16mm height
$7.45 - $15.59
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
Page 1 of 2 Next page