Bike Service & Repair
Your Go-To Shop for All Things Electric Bikes (and non-electric)
eBoom Electric Bikes has been in business for about seven years, and we're proud to be your go-to bike shop. We're a boutique shop with the same friendly staff you've come to know and trust over the years. We'll get to know your bike and always be there to help you get it repaired, serviced, and riding safely.
Electric Bike Service
We specialize in electric bikes, and our service technicians are factory trained and taught to repair systems from Bosch, Brose, Yamaha, Shimano STEPS, and Bafang. We can diagnose and repair any electric bike, regardless of the brand or type. We also professionally assemble ebikes, even if they were not purchased from our shop.
So if you have an electric bike and it needs a tune-up, repairs, or you want a professional to figure out why it's not working, eBoom has the experts to help get your bike fixed and back on the bike trail again. Call us at (317) 654-5196 to ask questions or to make an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
View our comprehensive list of electric bike diagnostic and repair services.
Service Center: (317) 654-5196
Great Non-Electric Bike Service
eBoom has been repairing, tuning-up, assembling, and servicing non-electric bikes for seven years now. Our mechanics are certified and experienced, and they love to ride bikes, so you can be sure they'll take great care of yours. For example, we can do tubeless tire set up and maintenance, fix any flat, adjust brakes, and diagnose any strange noises you might be hearing. We are a full-service bike shop.
How It Works...
- If you're coming from out of town and need to wait for your bike, you can schedule a same-day appointment if we don't need to order parts. Call us at (317) 654-5196 to make this appointment.
- Bring your bike in for service any time we're open. You'll need to drop it off and leave it for a few days (during busy summer season, it could be up to two weeks; please call first). Once you're here, we'll do a detailed evaluation of your bike and give you a cost estimate. We'll contact you before any additional work is performed or parts are purchased.
- eBoom guarantees our service work.
- When bringing your electric bike in for a tune-up please do not bring your battery. We don't need it unless we're diagnosing trouble with the bike. This way, we can clean the battery ports on the bike.
- If you're bringing your ebike in for diagnosis please bring the battery, keys, and charger.
Tune-Up Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We also offer a la carte bike repairs, safety checks and adjustments. We strive to complete your bike service quickly and accurately. Read more about our packages below, and visit us today for your free estimate.
Electric Bike Diagnostic Services
If you recently purchased your electric bike from a known dealer or bike shop, you most likely will have at least a one-year warranty for the bike. However, if you're beyond your warranty period, purchased a used ebike, or you're just having problems with your electric bike, we can help.
- Electric Bike Battery Testing - $20
- Electric Bike Diagnostics and Testing - $45 to $65
- Electric Bike Tune-Up (see above tune ups for details) - $150
- Learn How to Change a Rear Hub Motor Flat - $35
- Electric Bike Battery Disposal - $30
- Electric Bike Drop Off - $45 (refundable or applied to service price)
Please call us with questions or schedule an appointment: Service Center: (317) 654-5196
Meet Our Service Manager
Meet Brandon, eBoom's service manager. He's a bike nerd through and through, but he also plays in a band, kayaks, and enjoys a good IPA after a long day.
Brandon knows bikes inside and out. He can set you up with tubeless tires, fix your suspension (front and rear), adjust your Shimano GRX shifters, clean up your SRAM cassette, and fit a tiny tube in a scooter wheel (no easy feat). He'll also overhaul your bike so it looks and performs like new.
Brandon is also a problem-solver. He's probably one of the best electric bike technicians in Indiana, if not the Midwest. We're confident about this, or we wouldn't brag so much.
Customers really like Brandon and his team. They are kind and treat all cyclists the same. It doesn't matter what our customers ride, how much their bikes are worth, or when they bought their bikes. To Brandon, and to eBoom, our customers are top priority.
Come in and meet Brandon and his team. We'd like for you to be our customer for as long as you ride your bike. Brandon will be here for you.